Congrats on meeting your goals this year! You and your club members showed great agility and determination.
- Horizons is on track for President's Distinguished and achieved the new Silver Online Ovation Education Award (4 Education DCP) - on track for Gold
- Glen Abbey has achieved President's Distinguished, the new Gold Online Ovation Education Award (6 Education DCP), Membership Resiliency Award (net growth of 1 or more)
- Sheridan Toastmasters on track to achieve Distinguished status (membership targets to be met soon), on track to achieve Silver Online Ovation (3 out of 4 education DCP goals), and has met the new Membership Resiliency Award (lag in TI updates)
- Own the Moment Toastmasters has met Presidents' Distinguished, the new Gold Online Ovation Education Award
- Triple Crown award to ME- Sasha-Li - thanks to everyone for contributing their time to my HOIST event for my HPL- Happy Oakville Interclub Summit for Toastmasters (Lou/ Louis - First Oakville and Trafalgar are interested in participating next year)
- Area 83 has achieved Select Distinguished Area
- DTM hopefuls - Katia, Sasha-Li, Prashant
Look at you guys with all your fancy awards!
It's a very busy time of the year. Horizons, Glen Abbey, Sheridan Trafalgar, and Own the Moment are all planning End Of Year Online meetings to recognize the wonderful member and club achievements.
I have visited club online meetings for Horizons, Sheridan Trafalgar, and Own the Moment. I owe Glen Abbey a visit. Celebrate in ZOOM style!
Welcome to the incoming Division D Director - Lou Mulligan and incoming Area 83 Director - Louis Li.
We all appreciate the efforts you have put in to achieve the long list of accomplishments. Please take time to relax. With Louis, I have shared the Area Director reports, Area Success Plan, and Club Success Plans for the 2019/2020 year. With all these resources, Louis has plenty to make his first draft of his Area Success Plan. This is a live document that can be updated. It is understood not to expect progress on the Club Success Plans for the 2020/2021 until after July 14, 2020. Anything before is a bonus.
Congrats to all! Let's celebrate all we have accomplished as individuals, clubs, and as an Area.
TableTopics idea - Sheridan Trafalgar had a great TableTopics where the TTmaster flashed a topic and participants had to come up with conspiracy theory. I thought this was such a fun idea!
Thanks - Area Director, Sasha-Li Chinloy, ACS ALB