Silent Auction Gift Basket Challenge
Seeking Member, Corporate and Club Donations For Our Silent Auction
To help defer costs and have some fun I’ve put out a challenge to all Toastmasters in the District to form Division teams fill their baskets, boxes, or containers with items and creativity to be auctioned off at the District Conference Division Challenge.
Corporate sponsors will have Recognition at the Conference.
We are accepting silent auction items of almost any description, not limited to the following items…but we hope to spark ideas and your generosity:
- Gift cards (movie, dinner..)
- Spa package (massage, pedicure..)
- Travel voucher (hotel, train… )
- Food bundles (coffee, sweets..)
- Unique experience (events, theatre..)
- Art & Home Decor (own creation or re-gifted..)
- Re-gifted items (new items..)
- Services (car wash, hair cut..)
- Speech training (workshop, training..)
Game plan: One to two items from each club, put like items together you may have more than one container, baskets, etc.
Division directors please have your baskets ready by the March DEC meeting
- Individual donations will be recognized at the Conference for their donations
- To make a donation please coordinate with your Area or Division Director. Suggest presenting your club donation at your Area and Division contests
- For Corporate donations please contact me, or fellow Toastmaster who shared this opportunity with you
Please include contact information:
With name and email, Division and Director or Individuals name contact & Division.
For Corporate, business name and contact information.
We would like to recognize our contributors for their generosity.
How Does A Silent Auction Work?
- Tables at the Spring Conference will have tables with items in two groups.
- Print your name and bid on the list in front of item being auctioned off. (A minimum bid and/or suggested cost of item with description will be displayed)
- One group will be auctioned off before the business meeting on Saturday. (This gives members to purchase items who are attending Option1 of the conference)
- The 2nd group of items will be auctioned off at the end of the conference on Sunday.
- Register your name and contact at the Silent Auction desk (for committee to contact you if your bid won)
- Pick up and payment of highest bidder can be made before you leave the conference before the business meeting or following conference on Sunday
Silent Auction Chair
District 86 Spring Conference