North: McLaughlin and Steeles to Steeles and Albion Road
South: Ontario 401 Express
East : Steeles and Albion Road to Highway 427 until Highway 401
West: McLaughlin and Steeles to Highway 401 until Ontario 401 Express
Area Boundaries Alignment Link:
About Area 35:
After the Area re-alignment, Area 35 now consists of one corporate and three public toastmaster club. A prospective Club open to public is being developed in Mississauga close to Sheridan College.
- Atos Toastmaster Club (Corporate) - Shawson Dr in Mississauga. 1230 -130 pm Fridays
- Sheridan Bruins Toastmaster Club (students/alumni Only) Sheridan Campus Brampton (Thursdays 6-7pm)
- Tangri Toastmaster Club - Derry and Bramalea in Mississauga (Sundays 5pm to 6pm)
- Malton Community Toastmaster Club - Malton community center in Mississauga (2nd and 4th Saturdays 6-730 pm)
- Never Ending Toastmaster Club (Prospective club)
Message from Area 35 Director
Since becoming a Toastmaster in 2013, it has become my guilty pleasure. It has helped me grow both personally and professionally. I have gained the self-confidence to speak in public, work with individuals and teams in a fun and positive environment to reach my personal goals and in turn help others succeed. Everyone are welcome to join in Toastmaster club and it can benefit you as it benefited me. Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or concerns.