Did You Know?
- There are three Toastmasters clubs started every single day all over the world!
- It's a great decision for you, your community, your school, or your company!
What's The Process?
- First, let's talk about the number of people it takes to have a successful club.
- You need 20 members to charter a new club!
- If you want to start a corporate club - a club for employees of a corporation - you have the best chance of success if there are at least 50 people in management positions in your company, and/or over 150 employees at your location.
- If you want to start a community club - a club open to everyone - you have the best chance of success in communities (including surrounding areas) of at least 10,000 that don’t already have a Toastmasters Club.
- Why not start a club at your college or university? College and Toastmasters make a perfect fit: People go to college to learn and grow, to experience new people and cultures, and to develop new skills. All those things happen in a Toastmasters club as well!
- If your situation matches any of the above - contact us. If your situation doesn't match the above criteria, but you’re confident you can get 20 members for your club anyway (that’s yourself and just 19 more!) then still contact us. District 86 is here for you too!
- Second, contact the Club Growth Director to discuss the roadmap and to obtain the forms.
- Third, let's talk about launching and running the club:
- We have Toastmasters that will help guide you through the process of building a new club; we’re here to help!
- You’ll be part of a team that will include Club Sponsors, Mentors, Area and Division Directors, and the Club Growth Director.
- And finally, let's talk about the breadth and depth of amazing resourcing you'll find within Toastmasters:
Take that first step and start your journey to improving communication and leadership skills for yourself, your colleagues, your community, or your classmates! Contact Club Growth Director District #86 to start your journey.