Toastmasters Leadership Institute (TLI) presents training for - Club Officers, Area Directors and Division Directors. Come out and experience training with a difference. Learn as a team, understand the critical goals to success and how to make the member experience memorable. We are here to help you succeed.
Date: February 27th, 2021
Location: Zoom (eventbrite registration below)
Time: 10:00AM - 11:30AM
Learn, Lead, Grow! Sign up now to learn and have fun!
About this Event
We will provide informative sessions to help you and your club in its continued success from the comfort of your own home.
This event is open to ALL Toastmasters; not only Club Officers. It will give you the opportunity to learn about the various club officer roles. It does include role specific Club Officer training. If you have 4 club executive officers trained at both Phase 1 and 2, your Club will achieve Goal 9 of the DCP.
On-line - Zoom link will be provided prior to the training
Keynote Speaker: Allen Paul DTM
How to Raise Awareness, Add Spice and Retain Members
Allen is a member of Desert Pioneers Toastmasters in Kuwait, ranked TOP 10 in the World for Highest number of educational awards last term as per TmTools (http://www.marshalls.org/tmtools/)
- Area with the Max Educational Awards in District 20 with 100% pathway enrollment.
- Part of regional debate (Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar, UAE) winning team.
- Conducted various workshops in Kuwait and Bahrain
- Featured on National television for
- Event Chair - Hosting World Champion of Public Speaking Ramona Smith's visit to Kuwait
- Master of Ceremonies - LOL Comedy Night with Mohammed Qahtani
- Gardening Workshop at Desert Pioneers TM
Find out what it takes to be one of the TOP Toastmasters Clubs in the world! He will share his leadership experience and show you how to raise your club awareness, add spice to your club meetings, keep them engaged and always having fun!
Date: January 23, 2021
Time: 10:00 to 12:30
Keynote Speaker: Neil Dunsmore What’s in it For Me
District 86 Humorous Speech Champion 2011
District 86 Evaluation Champion 2015
International Speech Contest 6 times
Neil walked from Wellington County to Ottawa this summer to raise money for Mental Health.
Neil uses his experiences as a Corrections Officer, Crisis/Hostage Negotiator, and Business Owner to share the crisis, the characters, the outcomes and the lessons learned from each one.
He will share his leadership experience and motivate you with humour and love.
Make your Club Stronger with Training
- Share ideas with other clubs
- Learn more about virtual meetings
- Learn how to motivate members to achieve awards
- Empower your members to get out of their “Comfort Zone”
- Learn by doing!
- Help your club earn a DCP point
- Have fun